Monday, July 25, 2011

So much to say, so little time

I've been wanting to blog about all sorts of things lately, but it has been an incredibly busy summer for us! I guess it's because Jackson is old enough to be in lots of camps and we have been busy with weddings and our vacation coming up SOON to Chicago and Michigan!

I've got lots of home improvement projects lined up, so I'll have those to blog about. I'm still trying to figure out if it's possible to upload pics from my iPad onto blogger....so far, no luck, but that doesn't mean it's not possible. I'm like in the 4th grade level of computer stuff...

I'll be blogging lots aboutnout trip up to chi-town and Traverse City...and probably have lots of fun and not so fun stories about the 18 hour drive with two young'uns and my hubs... Now that I thik about it, I may just have more gray hairs when we are through with the drive. But, it'll be worth it!!

On another note, one more thing that has been using up time I would otherwise spend blogging or doing something productive, is pinterest.com. Check it out! It's like facebook but about stuff you find on the internet basically. Yeah, just go check it out- I totally can't do it justice by explaining it here.

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun on your trip!!! I have never been to Chicago. Can you believe that? And YES!!! Pinterst is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete