Thursday, August 4, 2011

almost over

Well, vacation is almost over. Only one more full day after today. We've been so busy having fun and relaxing!

I still can't figure out how to get pics from my ipad to Blogger, so any and all pics will have to wait until I get home and use the ol' desk top. Maybe I need to find an app for blogging. Any suggestions?

Being back up in Northern Michigan, I realize how many things I miss about this place and how many things I don't. FOr one, I miss this weather!!!! It's been perfect weather, with even a day of rain, which is more than welcome for this Texas girl! Most of you know, Texas has been SO dry and SO hot. I will not be missing this place, however, come January and February. I miss the water up here. Every.single.body.of.water.is.crystal.clear. I have taken lots of pictures, but pictures don't do it justice. It's breathtaking and awesome to swim in. You'd be hard pressed to find a lake that I'd love dunking my head underwater in in Texas. Not so, here.

Anyway, time to get back to vacay. I am meeting up with some mom friends that I had here. I am looking forward to seeing their kids another 3 years older!

1 comment: