Wednesday, August 10, 2011

guilty

OK, Ok, Ok. I know I've been promising to post pics of my trip up north, but man oh man, it takes a lot of work to get back into the groove of things and readjust after two weeks away! Not to mention, I also have all the daily stuff that needs to be done.

Anyway, the only thing standing between you and pics is my aunt's will. Strange. Actually, I'm making her will and I told her I'd have it done by Jackson's birthday party, which is next Saturday. Yikes! I'll be spending my last free day (the last day the boys are in school until regular school starts (which, by the way, is NEXT Thursday for Jackson...what?!--I never got any of the emails from the school, so this was a big surprise for me when we got back.)

So, I'm guilty of being a slacker and procrastinating on the pics. I'm a bad, bad blogger and need a timeout. there.

1 comment:

  1. You won't get any guilt from me since I'm trying to get back in the swing of things after being gone 6 weeks and feel so out of it! Its hard after vacation isn't it?!! AND your preggers so...even more of an excuse. :) And seriously, is B the ONLY kid in Waco who doesn't start school until September?!!

    ReplyDelete