Friday, March 7, 2014

Sabbatical

Um...so here I am almost a year later. Maybe more. I am a terrible blogger for letting it go this long between postings, but hey, no one ever said I was a pro at it. I'm pretty sure I'm not a pro at anything by the way. 

So anyway, I'm getting back in the swing of blogging mostly to share projects that I do so that I don't flood my Facebook newsfeed of stuff most of my fb friends could not care less about i.e. Chalkboards and paintings and house stuff, oh my. 
I've found myself doing lots of chalkboard art for friends and friends of friends for baby showers, wedding showers and weddings. It's fun! And I usually get paid in Starbucks gift cards! Score!! 
I just finished this painting for a wedding. It's actually a canvas that I spray painted with chalkboard paint and then wrote ok it with a white paint pen. Most people want the art to be permanent so I use a paint pen and canvas or some type of foam board and a frame. This will be my first chalkboard art used at a wedding! How exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment