Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Her name

Drum roll please........

The girl's name will be Abigail Claire. We are excited for Abby Claire's arrival in April! Her daddy chose her first name and it's very fitting because it means "father's joy" and when he was praying way back 3 years ago, he heard that he should pray for his daughter, Abigail.

On a related note, below is a rocker that I like, but I am unsure whether I'd want a rocker or a glider like the one in my previous post. What do you think??

2 comments:

  1. I love the name! I think Claire is a beautiful compliment to Abigail. Will you call her Abby (Abbie, Abi, Abbey)? I think that the rocker that you have in this picture is really cool looking! I think as far as a seat in a nursery, it's all about comfort, though. My mom has a chair that looks like the glider in the previous post but rocks like this one looks like it would and it isn't comfortable at all. Is there carpet in the nursery? Seems to make a difference with those rockers, too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, can't wait to meet Abigail! (and see if she'll be a Jesse or Jenny! Who will win the tie?!!) :)

    ReplyDelete