Monday, December 12, 2011

Nursery

Of course, as soon as I found out that I was having a girl (well, before that, actually), I have been gathering ideas for her nursery. It's so much fun! I would love to get started decorating, but I have yet to evict soon to be big brother Sloan from the current nursery. I might give it a go at Christmas break, bur I'm scared that he and Jackson will go all kinds of crazy in the same room at night. Yikes.

Anyway, the decorative side of me would love ti buy all new furniture, but the practical side of me screams NO WAY! So, I'm sticking with the same black crib, dresser, and changing table. I'll be getting a new chair because our old glider broke. I'm deciding on a glider or normal chair. I really do love a glider when nursing at night...

Well, here are some pics of ideas and my vision so far of her nursery!

2 comments:

  1. Love them all! Definitely one of the fun things about little girls is the cute rooms! Does she have a name yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...sweet baby girl nursery decorating. Almost makes me want another one...well, for a good 10 seconds anyway.:)

    ReplyDelete