Thursday, March 8, 2012

Abby

While pregnant with both of my boys, I had a dream about what they looked like and what color eyes they would have. For Jackson, I dreamed he had hazel/green eyes, and for Sloan, I dreamed he had blue eyes. Both were right.

So, with only five and a half weeks left until the girl's arrival, I have been waiting and waiting and wondering if God would give me another "sneak peek" dream. Last night I finally had one! I dreamed she had blue eyes and a darker brown hair than my boys have. She was so pretty, of course! (I mean, does anyone dream that their baby will be ugly?? Probably not). I can't wait to see if this dream is accurate like the others, but it was definitely a great dream to keep me motivated and to lift my spirits these last few and kind of difficult weeks left.

2 comments:

  1. She is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to see if she really looks like you dreamed. If not, it'll be better. Also, while I never dreamed of my children being ugly, I did have a dream while pregnant with Nathanael that he was Asian. Want to analyze that for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait to see if she's a little Jenny or Jesse! She's the tie breaker so...I'm waiting w/ bated breath! :)

    ReplyDelete