Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Maple "After" Dining room

Here's the dining room updated.  Fresh white paint on all the walls made this room much brighter.  Since it was in the middle of the house with rooms on either side of it, there were no windows in the dining room. I even used white slipcovers for the chairs (which I don't like anymore, but oh well).  That's my dog, Brodie. In every picture I've realized you will either see him, one of my children, or one or more of my childrens' toys--definitely not catalog living like Gary and Elaine...
That antique piece of furniture that you can see through the doorway into the living room is one of my favorite pieces of furniture that we own.  The old owners of the Maple house actually gave it to us because we said how much we liked it. We still have it in our new house and I think it is a great contrast/balance to the more modern feel of my current home.

No comments:

Post a Comment