Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Maple "After" office

Okay, so this is the only picture I could find of the office after we were done with the house.  It's kind of a lame picture...sorry.  In this room we removed all the dingy shutters and replaced them with sheers.  This room suffered from the same problem of lack of light.  Obviously, the problem was solved and the office was bright and airy, which is what I like in an office.  Other than that, I didn't even have it fully furnished at this point, but I would like to point out the orange accent wall.  I came home and told my husband I was painting the wall pumpkin orange.  He is not one for visualizing before doing, so he said, "I'll just trust you on this one" (which always makes for a good husband!!).  And yes, that is a pillow in the fireplace...courtesy of my then 3 year old...

Also, the globe you see here lights up and I actually am interested in selling it.  Make me an offer, anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment