Monday, September 27, 2010

Maple House Before and After Living room

I forgot to post a before pic of the living room, so here is a side by side comparison of the before and after.  We just painted the walls and the trim (HATE painting trim).  My wonderful husband refinished the wood floors in the ENTIRE house by himself!  They were beautiful when he was finished.  I was so proud of him!

I removed the upper shutters on all the windows.  We still had basic privacy, but it let in so much more light, which the house desperately needed.  I guess if you walk around nekkid in your living room, you shouldn't do it--by all means, keep the shutters closed, but I choose light over nekkidness. :)

PS-I changed up the style/design of the blog.  This one suits me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment