Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First day of stupid kindergarten

Well, he's off. I survived. It was surprisingly anticlimactic. But things in life usually are when you spend so much time worrying about them, don't they? Besides, he was so excited it was nearly impossible to be sad. It was tough getting his lunch made this morning and I kept thinking, why do I have to send him away? Why is this hard? Stupid kindergarten for making me feel this way. Ok, kindergarten is not stupid, and I really believe he is at a great school. But it's still stupid. You know, how when you're in high school and you like boys, but think they're stupid at the same time (that also extends into the college years, come to think of it). But, the sad part of then morning was actually when Sloan thought he was going and had to leave. He even wore his own backpack to drop Jackson off.

So now Sloan, Abby, and I are left to our own devices.

1 comment: