Monday, August 27, 2012

A baby, summer, starting school

I'm not even going to give an excuse about the 4-5 months I haven't blogged. I'm just going to pick right back up where life is now. Which, life currently has me about to send my firstborn off to kindergarten. *teary eyes.

Tonight is meet the teacher. Wednesday is school. I feel like I'm not going to cry because I know he's going to run in and own the place. And those who know my son, know that I am not bragging, but that's just the best way I can describe his HUGE presence/personality. I did cry a week ago when I was nursing baby girl to sleep. I got to thinking about when I nursed my big boy when he was a baby and how he and I spent sweet time together up in Michigan during his first two years if life. Maybe it's harder because the husband was working long hours and would be out of town and we had no family nearby, which left just me and my little Jack to our own devices.

The first one is tough, but I'm thankful for my two other bitty Blackwells that are hone with me.

If my next post looks like this: cndjeqvpervrievnef: it's because I'm smearing off the tears falling on my keyboard.

1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up! Jackson does look old in this pic!!! He's growing up!

    ReplyDelete