Thursday, April 21, 2011

Puerto Rico in pictures

As you can see below, Puerto Rico is a beautiful place!
The View from our hotel room-right on the beach!

Our room

From inside the old Fort looking out at Old San Juan

View from the fort.  Part of Old San Juan. 

The fort


Old San Juan

Sunset from our balcony

Walking the beach our last day there. 

We found so much sea life when the tide was out.  This and some more conch, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, and some other creatures we would have known the names to if we had been marine biologists...

My husband was the sea explorer.  I stayed safely on the beach.  I'm not a fan of sea creatures.

our resort

More resort

Resort again

Every morning at 10 am  they feed the iguanas.  THey come out like cats at that time and wait to be fed.  Again, my explorer husband.

apparently they don't like mushrooms.

They like lettuce!

a pretty, huge, birdcage at the resort that had a parrot inside.  I'm not a bird fan either, but I like fake birds and bird cages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment