Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Forging ahead

I have decided I cannot wait any longer to start on Abby Clair's nursery.  Sloan is just going to have to live with a little pink until he gets evicted.  I'm sure he won't care.

 I am starting to decorate with things that he cannot reach to destroy, starting with a little ceiling decoration.  I made poms out of tissue paper, which were SO easy. I used the Martha Stewart tutorial.  It was clear and to the point. 
I used light pink tissue paper to make the poms and found some dark pink paper lanterns to go with them.
Below, you can see the bumper to the bedding that will be used once Sloan is evicted.  Until then, it will stay safely in the plastic bag to protect it from the big brothers.  I like it because it has greens, yellows, oranges, blues and pinks altogether.  Lots and lots of color to spread around!



1 comment: