Thursday, November 18, 2010

Entry Table project

The entry in my house is not really a grande foyer like you see in some homes, but my house is craftsman style, and grand is not what the craftsman style is about.  However, there is some space there to have an entry table and I finally found an old piece of furniture that I thought filled the space perfectly.  It's got storage too!  I ended up painting it a metallic silver. I'll show another "after" picture of it all decorated for Christmas soon too!

The dresser has a nice shape to it.  It's a little on the traditional side, but I thought I could make it a little more modernized by painting it a metallic silver and dressing it up with modern accessories.
  
I went ahead and painted the original hardware too.  I don't think it was original to the dresser, but I didn't mind it and it turned out nice after it was painted.


1 comment:

  1. cute! looks similar to a little gray dresser I brought home today. :)

    ReplyDelete