Saturday, November 27, 2010

T'is the Season!

Now that we've loosened our belt buckles after a good Thanksgiving meal, it's time to go all out and decorate for Christmas!  Here's a look at some more of the decor in our house.  I've always loved Christmas and decorating for Christmas, but it seems even more special and fun now that Jackson is old enough to get into it and help me and appreciate the decorations!  How fun Christmas is with children!!


My husband had a little scare when he saw this wreath on the door.  He thought I'd screwed in a hook or nailed into the door to hang the wreath.  Nope, just one of those 3M release hooks!


Since our fireplace does not have a traditional mantel, I had to find an alternative place to hang the boys' stockings...






yes, we already decorated our gingerbread house.  Jackson has been asking for days to make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment