Monday, November 22, 2010

Let the decorating begin...

I started Christmas decorating...before Thanksgiving!  Usually, I wait until the day after, but last year I started and finished all my Christmas decorating before Thanksgiving because my sweet little Sloan was going to be born a few days after Thanksgiving and I didn't want to have to come home from the hospital with a new baby to care for and a whole house to decorate.  This year, I was excited about my new entry table that I had just finished painting. Soooooo...I decided to start there.  I probably won't finish before THanksgiving, but it's a good start, I'd say!  What do you think?



Does the glass globe look familiar? It's the buoy that I bought in Canton, but I took off the roping.  I like it much better this way.

Have I mentioned that I have a thing for decorative birds?  Don't really care for real, live birds, but something about having them in my decor makes me smile.  I bought this little guy on my trip to Canton too.

No comments:

Post a Comment