Monday, October 4, 2010

More Canton

Supposedly this belonged to Johnny Depp.  Hmmm, wonder how it ended up in Canton, and can you even picture him owning something like this?  I dunno, but he seems like he would own something much cooler...even if it is porch furniture.

This is a buoy.  These are what fishermen used before they started using the plastic buoys.  My husband was highly suspicous over whether or not this what it was, but I googled it and made sure.  Either way, I love this piece.  The only thing bad about it is that I can't really display it where I would like to in my house because my boys want to play with the "ball".  (also note: the turquoise color)

These were at the same booth as the glass buoy.  I wanted one of these really badly, but the guy was asking $100.00 for each.  I just couldn't bring myself to shell that kind of cash out for one, but just looking at this picture makes me want to go back and get one.  Oh well, at least the picture is kinda cool.  Maybe I can use the picture somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment