Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Cant(on) believe how much fun I had at First Mondays!

I'm SO glad I went to Canton today with my friend.  It was a 2 1/2 hour drive, but being able to talk and hang out without children was a nice break.  I also scored some great finds...and found a few things that make you go "hmmmm".

Not even 10 minutes after we arrived, I found a booth that sold cowhides.  I wasn't looking for a cowhide, but this one was on the top of a pile and it was really great looking.  I thought it would make a great rug for my formal living room.  What do you think? I'm pretty pleased with it myself.  I have been meaning to get a rug for this room, but could not find anything that I liked.  I'm so glad I found this.  It's got the right colors of deep chocolate browns mixed with almost black and the cream.  Love it.

This, this however, this is almost beyond words.  One question:  How many cows does it take to make one of these chairs???  (and no, I did not buy this chair.  I am sure I would be just as horrified at the price as I was at the actual chair).

1 comment:

  1. It was SO fun! Love your cowhide! You need to post the blue ball!!

    ReplyDelete