Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall is Fun!

I am loving this weather that we're having.  I am making my boys spend every spare second of the day outside, whether they like it or not, and thankfully they like it.  Jackson spent the morning riding his bike in the driveway and he finally decided to ride his big bike that he got for Christmas last year...only because our neighbor, Luke, took a liking to it recently.  Hmmmm...isn't that the way we are sometimes when we grow up still??  Also, the last few evenings my husband has been taking Jackson fishing.  They got a couple of clumps of kelp last night and 3 bass tonight.  Soon, we'll be done clearing out some of the underbrush in our backyard that leads to the lake and building a firepit!!!  I'll definitely post pics of that project.  I'm secretly excited and scared to tackle that one, but the idea of making s'mores in the fire pit is a HUGE incentive!!

1 comment:

  1. Fall IS fun! (cool pic!) Please get on this project so I can benefit from the s'mores. :)

    ReplyDelete