Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Sloan!

Today is my sweet baby's first birthday!  I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by!  Sloan, you are a one of a kind.  I love how much you love your brother, Jackson and want to do everything that he does.  I think this is a trend that will continue for years to come!  I love how you have a deep belly chuckle when daddy tickles you on your belly.  I love that you are a momma's boy and that your first word was "mama"!  I am still amazed every time I look at you that you have your daddy's blue blue eyes and fair skin, but your personality has some tell-tale traits of a little Korean!  What a sweet heart you are! Happy birthday, sweet boy!


The day you were born, you looked Korean.  After that, you became your daddy's mini-me.


love.


1 comment: