Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sloan

I don't have many house beautifying projects going on right now, and I'm not feeling very inspired by anything, so here's a little update about my little one.  Sloan is 15 months old and every bit the toddler.  These are bittersweet moments in our house because he's growing up so fast and learning new things everyday, but he's fast becoming a boy and no longer my baby.

What I love about Sloan is that he is a momma's boy.  He prefers me always over anyone else and clings to me when I try to hand him over to his daddy.  Sometimes it can be a pain, but I secretly love it.  He is also a mess-on-wheels.  He is into anything and everything.  I daily pick up pots and pans, tupperware, trash, toilet paper, kleenex, pretzels, milk, etc.


He is a little scared of the vaccuum, so I either have to hold him and his bear in one arm while vaccuuming, or set him on my bed. 

He's such a big helper:  Here he is trying to whistle like me for our dog, Brodie, to come back.


His new favorite foods:  hotdogs and beans. Thus, his new nickname is Frank'n'Beans...  And yes, he insists on using a fork now, so atleast Frank'n'Beans is refined!


2 comments:

  1. these pics are too cute! i can't wait for Reid to get here to do posts like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND he has the most amazing lips EVER!

    ReplyDelete