Friday, September 14, 2012

Bathroom chandelier

One of the items on my list for redecorating my house was installing a new light over my tub. Since the month after we finished construction on our house, I have wanted to replace the lame can light over the tub. I kicked myself for not doing this while we were actually building the house, but it's hard to get every single thing right or perfect even when we built it ourselves and picked everything out. It gets a little overwhelming. Plus, most towns have a code that doesnt allow for light fixtures to be a below a certain height from the bath tub so as to prevent electrocution. Probably a good thing. I think my new light fixture is code worthy bc it's close to the ceiling and our ceilings are tall.

I found this chandelier on amazon and loved it. Bought it and my husband opened the box to install it and of course it came in 100 pieces. Literally
So he had one of his employees come over and put it together who did it much faster than we ever could.

Forgive the lighting in the second pic. Once again, I am blogging from my phone bc I'm too lazy to take pics with my nice camera and then upload them
On my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment