Thursday, September 6, 2012

Stained concrete floors

It's been a while, but I didn't blog over the summer so I'm playing catchup on certain home improvements we've been doing. Yes, we've been home improving our 2 yr old house that we custom built. Why? Because its 2 years old and usually by this time we are either remodeling another house or have moved into another house. Ive got the itch... And we really like where we are and our house, but I need I scratch that itch.

So, one of the projects was our porch floors. I was choosing between slate tile or staining the concrete. Obviously, staining is much more economical because I don't have to buy tile. Plus, if I didn't like it, we could always tile over the stained floor. Turns out, I really like the stain. And it was super easy. We did both the screen porch an the front porch. Here's pics of the screen porch. It jus gives the room that finished look.

2 comments:

  1. Hi buddy, your blog’s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts are superb. Please keep them coming. Greets! Concrete Pool Deck AZ Arizona

    ReplyDelete