Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cheap wine and big plans.

Found and bought some wine that is less than $3.00 a bottle.  I'm no wine connoisseur (sp?), so I'll probably like it because I just don't know any better.  I'll let you know the results after this weekend's party that we are hosting.

Tomorrow, we are taking Jackson to Grammy and Papa's house for the weekend.  The boy will be there two whole nights!  He's never stayed more than one night anywhere away from home w/o me, but he is BEYOND excited!  Grammy is going to take him to see the new Cars 2 movie on Saturday and that should just blow his mind.  I'll miss him like crazy- especially on Saturday and Sunday morning when he's not here.  He's been our little alarm clock--waking us before/at dawn for his entire life!  Little brother will miss him, I'm sure, too.

Pics of this fun weekend to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment