Monday, June 6, 2011

Getting old

Top Ten Signs that I am getting old:

1.  I think the summers in TX are too hot.  Anything above 87 is too hot.  I remember in college that I loved the summer and the hotter the better because I would spend all day at the pool/river/lake.

2.  I stay up past 11:00 and it takes me two days to recover.

3.  When I tell people I was born in 1980, they used to say "wow!, you were born in the 80s!  You're so young!"  Now, they just say "oh, okay".

4.  Baggers at the grocery store call me Ma'am.

5.  I get carded maybe 1 out of ten times when I buy a bottle of wine (and NEVER when I am at a restaurant).

6.  I spend a total of 10 minutes looking in the mirror the entire day- and that's at the first of the morning and includes time spent brushing teeth and washing face. 

7.  Every time I look, I find a new gray hair.

8.  The lady at the makeup counter tries to sell me anti-wrinkle cream when I just want to refill my eyeshadow.

9.  I drive under the speed limit (unintentionally)

10.  I'd rather go to bed early than stay up and watch a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment