Monday, June 27, 2011

An early birthday present

This Wednesday, I get an early birthday present from my husband:  professional teeth whitening.  And it didnt' even cross my mind until I started writing this blog entry that maybe this is his subtle way of telling me my teeth are getting janky and yellow with old age... nah.  couldn't be.

Anyway, our dentist is having a special half off teeth whitening, so he signed me up.  He said if all goes well then he'll do it too.  Maybe I'm the guinea pig?  I am looking forward to it, but not looking forward to the 1.5 hours it will take.  I'm looking forward to seeing if there really is a difference and if it is worth the price.  A few years ago, I used to use those Crest White Strips.  I would say my teeth were presentably white.  It's been a long time since, though, so they could probably use some freshening up.  I'll try to remember to take a before and after picture of my smile to compare and show you.  I like to keep it real.  ;)

Try not to fall off the edge of your seat waiting for the results...

1 comment:

  1. I would SOOOOOOO love to have that done! Can't wait to hear what you think about the results!

    ReplyDelete