Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sloan's first day

Jackson and Sloan started summer MDO today, and it was Sloan's very first day of school EVER!  I have to say, I was nervous for him, but it is much easier when it's the second child than the first.  I was only sad because he just walked right on in and didn't even look back for me.  But, I guess that means that he will like it (fingers crossed!)  He has been wanting to go to school for a long time and wanted to stay whenever we dropped Jackson off this past spring.

So, here's my little guy on his first day!

so, first time with the backpack on, and he apparently likes to eat the straps.

Big brother Jackson!  Sloan, still eating the strap.  Hopefully they give him a snack at school...

Sloan going for a taste of the other strap.  Pretty sure it tasted the same.

1 comment: