Thursday, June 9, 2011

hypocrite?

My random thoughts for today:

We live on a private road with a private lake.  The entrance to our road has 2 or 3 signs that say "private property, no trespassing, etc".  I get frustrated when random people drive through just to looky-loo.  Mostly because one of the perks to living on a private road is that I can have my kids play outside w/o worrying about strangers.  We only have 11 other neighbors on our street.  Also, these people usually drive way too fast for my liking, especially with my kids and neighbor kids in the area.  Well, the other day, somone drove through that did not belong and I complained.  My husband then said, "what's the difference between them driving through here and the time that you climbed through an unlocked bathroom window to look at a house for sale?"  Ouch.  But, I have to say there is a difference when the house is for sale.  I mean, I was just looking at an empty, new house.  It was for sale and technically, it did have an open house sign in the front...it just wasn't open that day apparently.  Anyway, maybe I am a hypocrite. I can live with it in this case.

1 comment:

  1. Got to love a husband who calls you out. I both laughed out loud at his comment and admire your defense of climbing through the open window. Can't wait to see you regularly again next week!

    ReplyDelete