Wednesday, June 1, 2011

18 Months

Today, my little Sloan is 18 months old!!  I cannot believe this past year and a half has flown by!  It seems that it went even quicker than Jackson's first 18 months of life.  In the big scheme of life, 18 months is barely a drop in the bucket, but even though he's only celebrating 18 months of life today, it is hard to imagine our family existing without this little guy. 

He brings laughter and joy to not only my heart and his daddy's heart, but also to his big brother's heart!  He is so independent, but cautious at the same time.  Where Jackson jumps in head first into an experience, Sloan pauses, assesses the situation, then if all seems well, he will join in the experience.  I love watching his little personality...even the part that likes to push my buttons (and it's amazing how quickly he learned which buttons to push!!).

Sloan Jacob, I love you and love being your mommy and helping raise you into the man of God you will become!

TMI??  I had to crop this picture b/c he pulled off his swim diaper and Grammy let him run "free and wild"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. So cute! I can't believe he is already 18 months old! Time, stand still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic is so cute!! Happy half birthday, Sloanie!!

    ReplyDelete