Thursday, February 24, 2011

and then there were 3

3 Sunburst mirrors, that is.  Sunburst mirrors are evidently a trend right now, but I love them and I wouldn't want to let anyone down by not whole heartedly embracing something that I love with almost over doing it.  SO....I now have created and put up 3 sunburst mirrors.  I previously posted the dark brown one that I did, but I had an extra mirror that was a tad bit larger and I was craving something gold (random, I know), so I made another one and spray painted it gold.  It's now my favorite and replaced the brown one in my living room.  The brown one is now in my upstairs hallway and it gets enjoyed every time someone goes up the stairs.  Don't worry, it's not feeling left out at all.  So, have I overdone it with hanging three of these babies in my house?  Nah, there's rarely a time when I say you have too much of a good thing.


I love that the gold spray paint makes it look like the rays are metal instead of the wooden dowels that they really are!


1 comment:

  1. umm... you're going to have to teach me this trick! I love the sunburst trend going on right now.

    ReplyDelete