Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not much

Not much is going on here today.  Hopefully since the weather is nice, I'll finally finish my picnic table and then will be able to post before and afters of that.  I'm pretty excited, especially since it's taken me since last JULY to get this thing done.  Other than that, I've got nothing left to paint, so I've decided to dye my hair.  Still keeping it dark dark brown.  I've just gotten tired of plucking out all the gray hairs...which makes me thankful to have been blessed with LOTS of thick hair, but I think I have about 20 gray hairs now and I've just got to accept the fact that they need to be dyed.  I hate getting my hair colored-I don't like taking the time, but it's better than going gray.

Now that you have this information, I know your day is complete!  ha!  Enjoy the weather where you are!  I know I am!

1 comment:

  1. Don't even get me started about the gray hair! B just told me a few minutes ago that "you need to paint your hair, some grays are showing." nice. sigh.

    ReplyDelete