Thursday, February 3, 2011

Boys' Bathroom

Well, it's cold here, and by the looks of all the people on facebook and surfing the blogosphere, it's cold everywhere else too!  I would love to be outside finishing up my picnic table project, but with a temperature of 18 degrees, no thank you!  So, let's take a random tour of my boys' bathroom.  It's not disgusting yet...they are little boys and are not yet teenagers...
I guess if this bathroom had a theme it would be transportation.  I'm not really a "themey" person, but I figured, the kids are only little once.  It's not that long until they won't want cute little pictures of vehicles on their shower curtain, so I indulged.  The floor is a tile that is made to look like planks of wood.  I love this tile!  I love the color green, so we added two rows of glass mosaic to the shower surround.  Usually, I wouldnt' commit to such a strong color, but I like green and can work with this for a long time to come.  But, because I can't leave well enough alone, I may be painting the walls a new color...just not sure what that is yet.

I ordered these shelves from Land of Nod.  They are so cute and a great place for storage and displaying items.  The bathroom is small, so these will come in handy in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment