Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The last wedding.

I went to a dear friend's wedding this past weekend and it was a little bittersweet.  The wedding was beautiful, but he is the last one from our close-knit highschool group to get married.  Until now, I've relied upon a consistent string of weddings to reunite with these wonderful, old friends.  Now, we will have to make up an excuse to get the whole gang back together!  The wedding was in Dallas, my hometown, so we left the boys with my parents for the night and got a hotel room!  I think this is only the 3rd time we've ever done something like this!  It was great fun and nice to know our boys were having a blast with Grammy and Papa.  We stayed at Le Meridian in Dallas near the Galleria.  It was a beautiful hotel, although the mandatory $20 valet parking left a sour taste in my husband's mouth...oh well!
Enjoy some pics of our lovely suite.  I got some great ideas to put away for a rainy day!

I love the bedside light fixtures.  This gives me an idea I want to try for my own bedroom.

Funky stools


Graphic wallpaper on the couch wall.  I think it was an abstract of a map of a city.


The wallpaper in the bathroom was the same pattern as the drapes.  This inspires me to do a stencil on a wall somewhere in my house that mimics this wallpaper.


1 comment: