Monday, January 17, 2011

More of Fishers Run

In my previous post about the Fishers Run House, I didn't put any of the inside...I've searched and searched my harddrive for pictures that I took while we lived there, but I guess I didn't take any, or didn't save them.  However, the people who bought the house from us had it on the market recently with pictures, so I am going to post some of those.  It is their decor, but the walls, floors, basic house is the same as when we lived there.  The real estate website I got these off of had tiny images that were all I could use, so sorry that some are so small, but you get the idea. 

Dining room.  My furniture is not as traditional as their's is, but aren't the hickory floors beautiful??? I wished I could have picked them up and taken them back to Texas with me.


Living room.  The river rock fireplace was the first thing that made me love this house.

View of living room from upstairs balcony/walkway.

Kitchen, obviously.

Master bedroom.  Those little windows on the wall threw me for a loop when we first moved in, but I ended up liking them a lot.  They brought in a lot of needed light in the dark, gray winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment