Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Street corner sofa for sale: $6,500.

No, that's not a typo.  This sofa is for sale for six thousand five hundred dollars.  Four figures for this couch from Anthropologie:
I'm all for the phrase "to each their own" but if this sofa is your style, then I know a dumpster where you can get one for free.  Better yet, just go down to your local Goodwill and if they don't have anything this tattered, then I can loan you my two boys.  All they need is a pair of scissors and ten minutes and you too, can have a tattered, ridiculous sofa.

I would be embarrased to sell this on Craigslist for fifty dollars! Nevermind over six thousand!!

Are you kidding me??  I'm sure it's made with the highest quality wood framing and stuffing, it is from Anthropologie afterall, but seriously, for reals?

No comments:

Post a Comment